Thursday, April 1, 2010

so happy that spring is in the air...i was really hoping to play some golf this weekend but given the fact that our course has been under water for about a month now i don't think really golf will happen 'til next week...oh and it is going to rain again. I have taken the past few weeks to really crank out the artwork...so happy that i am getting into my grove...i have even been turning down dinner plans to hang at home with my hubby and work on my projects. I am working on textures for backgrounds and trees...anyway back to the weekend...tennis, tennis, baseball...and next week both of my wonderful boys go back to school...ah i will really be able to work.

In the meantime do some good and dont forget about autism awareness month - you can visit www.presentsforpurpose.com and help support autism speaks with our wonderful bracelet by ekdesigns

1 comment:

Elaine said...

love the creativity..can't wait to see some of the textures